Renaissance Gown Costume, Red, Burnished Gold, Harlequin Print, Green Velvet MedHandmade by eVaVie a new Dress Label, NWT because new handmade dressPictures 7-12 Natural Color of Renaissance DressPictures 1-6 Artistic Photos of DressFeatures:
- Corset Attached to Outerlayer Very Voluminous High Quality Fabric Skirt--lots of swoosh while walking!
- Full Red Satin Under-Skirt with Tulle for extra body to the skirt. Not sewn to top corset or top skirt.
- Green Distressed Velvet Jacket with Caged Sleeves....Plenty of Room to pull puffs of your white blouse through Cages
- 10 Grommets on each Sleeve.
- You can replace Gold Laces if you need extra room in the arms
- Red & Gold Diamond Jacket trim to match Diamonds in Harlequin Print in the Dress
- 2 Boning Panels--one on each side of the front Corset nearest the 6 Burnished Brass Grommets
- Burnished Rope Corset Tie
- Adjustable Red Underskirt on Tie-String
- Optional Bustier Panel Included, but some prefer just to see the blouse through top jacket. This is a free floating piece with boning held into the corset by tightness of corset ties.
- Wide hem to lengthen outside skirt additional 2".
- Additional Harlequin fabric included to lengthen inside Red Skirt. No more red fabric left.
NOT INCLUDED: The Blouse.
Model Height: 5' 4.75"
Model Waist: 31"
Model Chest: 36"
Outer-Skirt approx 42" long with 2" Hem
Corset: 18" armpit to armpit, completely closed corset (jacket has stretch velvet fabric), up to 42" Chest with Corset not cinched together closed.
Inner Red Skirt is 34" closed up to 36" Slight V Open in Back, but not visible...Waist Cinched from 28"-34"